Missing duration of trip on route planning screen

bri_no
bri_no Registered Users Posts: 43
Outstanding Explorer
Please add the duration as part of the route overview, currently it only shows the eta to destination. Android auto has both so why is it missing from the normal app? There's so much space to put it there.
qo28err0od70.jpg
Tagged:

Best Answer

• szachowa
    szachowa Administrators, Staff Posts: 491 Staff
    Answer ✓
    bri_no wrote: »
    I don't think this is a solution since I also want to know the distance so I have "both" set in the settings. This setting affects what is shown while driving aswell. Looks to me it's an inconsistency in the app itself.

Yes, this is known issue of our app. I'm unable to provide at the moment any timeline when it is going to be fixed. It is being tracked internally under NAV-16684.

Answers

• Lochfrass
    Lochfrass Posts: 17,714
    Superuser
    If you set to remaining time in the settings it shows the during
    klqpzgkhxv63.jpg
    wcx4mjk94504.jpg
  • bri_no
    bri_no Registered Users Posts: 43
    Outstanding Explorer
    I don't think this is a solution since I also want to know the distance so I have "both" set in the settings. This setting affects what is shown while driving aswell. Looks to me it's an inconsistency in the app itself.
  • szachowa
    szachowa Administrators, Staff Posts: 491 Staff
    Answer ✓
    bri_no wrote: »

Yes, this is known issue of our app. I'm unable to provide at the moment any timeline when it is going to be fixed. It is being tracked internally under NAV-16684.