2 gps systemen Go5200 & Rider 550 samen in mydrive?

mackeroo
mackeroo Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hello everyone,
I have 2 TomTom systems and I would like to synchronize them together in "My Drive", so that the same locations are in both devices
is this okay?

thanks in advance

Mod edit: Machine translated (Dutch)

Comments

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,349
    Revered Voyager
    edited October 2021
    Hey
    Yes, it is correct with the same email address + password on all your devices is Mydrive.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Hi @mackeroo

Link them to the same account on My Drive will put the same information on both units except routes created on a unit rather than via the My Drive website or App..

Note however that if someone is using one of the units and someone then creates a route on the other device then the same route will appear on the other device without warning thus changing the destination to the same on both units. To avoid this go to My Drive on one or both of the units and stop the unit syncing to your account. This will not adversely affect you units operation and you can easily log into My Drive on either device as you only need to input the Password.

Doug
  • mackeroo
    New Seeker
    Ah thnx Doug & Willy875

both devices can of course have the same address... the Rider 550 is brand new (purchased for my Vespa 300 will be delivered in January 2022)...
    I'm going to put routes on an SD card in the Rider itself... that will be a fun hobby in itself
    the TT5200 doesn't have it

anyway both thanks for the info
  • mackeroo
    New Seeker
    edited October 2021
    Willy875 wrote: »
    Hey
    Yes, it is correct with the same email address + password on all your devices is Mydrive.

Rider 550 just arrived....I'm going to put it in mydrive later, but charge it first :)
    Thanks also for the info

mackeroo