Go6200 warranty issue — TomTom Community

Go6200 warranty issue

CadmanCadman Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
Hi,
I have had replacement go6200 under warranty about a month ago and within a few weeks ago and I don’t seem have world maps and also I am being reminded of a subscription for cameras and traffic both of which are lifetime free when I bought the device. Can you help please.
I have read numerous pages and completely frustrated.
Other users seem to be able to resolve issues at TT server, don’t know if that would help.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,837
    Superuser
    Hi @Cadman

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up. Look back later to see what they say.

As you have had a replacement I suggest that you indicate here the last 3 numbers from the new units serial number to that they can be sure they are looking at the right unit. Don't indicate the whole serial no.

Doug
  • CadmanCadman Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Doug,
    Many thanks for your input.
    The last 4 digits are:
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,694 Moderator
    Hi @Cadman

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
    Vikram,
    Thank you for looking into this individual problem, I’d imagine you are beyond busy.
    Soft reset done ………currently service unavailable but will try later and give feedback.
    Cheers
    Vikram,
    The message no longer displays and appears to functioning correct.
    Well done to you and your team.

I can honestly say that you have done in a matter of hours to answer and rectify a problem is just remarkable, yet the alternative support routes I had found took from 24/06/21 to approx mid-end of September to acknowledge and understand my previous issue and then arrange to uplift and replace under warranty.

Hopefully no more issues, planning another USA road trip after doing Route 66 only this time north to south.

Thanks again.