Maps birth defects that must be fixed ASAP

2»

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Supreme Pioneer
    I really do love TomTom Maps, though someone please get in touch with the map team, I have reported over 300 reports as well.

Tons of parks with missing trails, some business wrong address, wrong location, a lot of issues.

No idea where is their database, is it AI fixes? this is so frustrating.

Well what you could do to mass report is to give them the GIS or Mall PDF or some sort of document so they can use.

Though it seems very hard,

Any ideas anyone??

Shawn
  • Simulacra
    Simulacra Registered Users Posts: 24
    Outstanding Explorer
    The entire North Coast of NI is mapped incorrectly, the shoreline and railway have wrong coordinates, the actual railway and the shore are further North. Because of that, it's not possible to just put coordinates on the MapShare to point a place, we should adjust them regarding this TT map's shift.
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    Simulacra wrote: »
    The entire North Coast of NI is mapped incorrectly, the shoreline and railway have wrong coordinates, the actual railway and the shore are further North. Because of that, it's not possible to just put coordinates on the MapShare to point a place, we should adjust them regarding this TT map's shift.

@lampard Could you please look into this, as I feel that this is a big issue, a lot of stuff are marked wrong this needs to be fixed.
  • [Deleted User]
    Supreme Pioneer
    Simulacra wrote: »

Yes, I have that issue as well, @VikramK could you please look into this, I sent you a private mssage with csv
  • Simulacra
    Outstanding Explorer
    TomTom never ceases to shock me! 80 miles per hour instead of 30 (The national maximums speed is 70 BTW).
    Sign Recognition Sensor probably missed the sing because of darkness and the navigator called data from TomTom map.
    zhy50ftzfzix.png
  • Simulacra
    Outstanding Explorer
    Unable to update POI in Portaferry because TomTom marked it as Newtownards.
    mjtbshxx5629.png