Computer doesn't see my activities.
edited January 24
I connected my TomTom Runner, I have the TomTom connect programme, I updated the watch, but the computer still doesn't see my activities.
For computer connection issues, is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime. Also make sure it is fully snapped into the cradle. Are you getting any error messages when you plug the watch in or is it being recognized at all? Does the clock face change to a battery charging icon (which indicates it is getting power so there is a partial connection)? A few things to look at (and I apologize if some are very basic, but it is best to get past the obvious issues first):
1) Are you plugged directly into the machine and not a hub?
2) Does the port work, can the computer detect other devices (like flash drives) in that port?
3) Is the watch firmly snapped into the cradle and the USB plug firmly in the port?
4) Is the USB port free of any debris or blockages?
5) Is the Connect software running (is there an icon for it in the notification area)?
6) Did you install Sports Connect, not MyDrive Connect? It is downloaded from tomtom.com/123
7) Do you have administrator rights to the computer?
8) Is a firewall or antivirus running that is blocking the software from connecting to TomTom (try turning them off before docking the watch)?
9) Does the computer have a good Internet connection (Internet is required to sync)?
10) Can you try installing it on a different machine to determine if it is an issue with the computer versus the watch?
Thank you so much for your answer. I checked everything step by step and all seems to be correct. I switched off the firewall, the computer sees the watch, is updating it, I have Sport Connect downloaded from TomTom page. When I plug the watch, the software opens automatically and updates, so I'm sure that there is connection between the watch and the computer. The only thing I didn't check yet is plugging the watch to a different device. I will do it and let you know. Thank you again.
Are you sure you are logging into the right account on MySports? It could be the watch is using a different email address so it is loading them to a different account.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base