No speed camera updates for the last few weeks — TomTom Community

No speed camera updates for the last few weeks

I have a 5200 with lifetime camera/traffic and map updates, and this has stopped updating the speed cameras and mapshare for the last few weeks, it does get the updates for the maps and charging poi’s.

Answers

• fergussionfergussion Posts: 133 [Exalted Navigator]
    All updates okay here.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,678 Moderator
    Hi @dpspace-1_un37
    The service for speed cameras on your account look okay. I would suggest that you remove the existing database of speed cameras and then do a fresh installation.

1. Remove speed cameras using the Remove Content tab in MyDrive Connect. (Procedure explained here- https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1137413/an-interface-upgrade-in-mydrive-connect-we-have-added-a-remove-content-button)
    2. Perform a soft reset -

4. Reinstall speed cameras and follow up with another soft reset.
    5. Test the device on a planned route.

- Vikram
  • dpspace-1_un37dpspace-1_un37 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi VikramK, Unfortunately I don’t have a computer only an Android tablet and IPad, that’s why I bought a Satnav with wifi updates and it’s been okay until now, the cameras are on the satnav and work okay, I’m just not being offered any updates.
  • wayne26wayne26 Posts: 279 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi VikramK

I'm having the same problem. No Speed camera updates, for several weeks. How can I contact support too see is they are still getting pushed to my device. GO 620 wifi.

Thank you