Zoom level and fixed north — TomTom Community

Zoom level and fixed north

eddydceddydc Posts: 248 [Exalted Navigator]
Hi,
I'm rather new to Amigo on iPhone, but the zoom level upon starting a route far too wide and unusable. On top the direction seems to be set on a map with fixed north, but clivkin on the icon doesn't seem to do much. I just want the route ahead of me, regardless the north or anything else. I don't see any settings for this. How can I achieve these? Or is by design or a bug?
Eddy

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,597 Moderator
    edited October 11
    Thanks for the feedback, @eddydc ! There are already tickets to improve the map panning and zooming levels on AmiGO. I think there is a toggle for North Up or 3D above the speedometer.

Best, lampard
  • eddydceddydc Posts: 248 [Exalted Navigator]
    lampard wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback, @eddydc ! There are already tickets to improve the map panning and zooming levels on AmiGO. I think there is a toggle for North Up or 3D above the speedometer.

Best, lampard

As said, tried the toogle, but doesn't see to do much or not what I expect (when I look at the toggle in TT Go)
  • eddydceddydc Posts: 248 [Exalted Navigator]
    eddydc wrote: »
    lampard wrote: »

Best, lampard

As said, tried the toggle, but doesn't see to do much or not what I expect (when I look at the toggle in TT Go)

It could also be due to part of the fact that the zoom level isn't correct