Why did I get sent to wrong address? — TomTom Community

Why did I get sent to wrong address?

Happy_Annie5454Happy_Annie5454 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Why did I end up miles away in Lancashire when I should of been in North Yorkshire. I entered the post code BD24 9BE which came up Ingfield Crescent which was correct. But I was directed about 15 miles away to the middle of nowhere to go down a farm track

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,608 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Happy_Annie5454

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reporting this! Probably an issue with Online Search, can you disable it from Main Menu> Online search and see it improves the situation.

We've raised an internal ticket for these postcode issues. If you encounter such an issue with any postcode, feel free to add them here.

Best, lampard

Answers

• NiallNiall Posts: 11,023
    Superuser
    Did you enter BD24 9BE or BD249BE?
  • Happy_Annie5454Happy_Annie5454 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I more than likely don’t leave a gap, but this hasn’t happened before. I more often than not don’t leave a gap????
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,608 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Happy_Annie5454

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reporting this! Probably an issue with Online Search, can you disable it from Main Menu> Online search and see it improves the situation.

We've raised an internal ticket for these postcode issues. If you encounter such an issue with any postcode, feel free to add them here.

Best, lampard
  • Happy_Annie5454Happy_Annie5454 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Ok I have disabled online search
    Thanks