blue tooth and live traffic failure — TomTom Community

blue tooth and live traffic failure

Eccles999Eccles999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi I bought a Rider 550, not realising it didn't have an inbuilt sim - stupid - which means it relies on linking to my android phone. i have the My Drive app on the android phone. 1) when the sat nav is on it never automatically bluetooth connects to my phone? I have to turn off one or other or both devices every time , manually connect bluetooth etc which often doesn't happen and cross my fingers. IF, I do get the bluetooth connection it may or may not give me traffic updates depending on the mood its in. have reset it, deleted and reinstalled my drive app - sometimes works for a while but within days repeats above errors all over again. close to lobbing whole thing in bin - can anyone help me with a simple guide please

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,694 Moderator
    Hi @Eccles999
    Welcome to the community!
    Could you mention the phone model and the Android version installed?

Thanks, Vikram
  • Eccles999Eccles999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Vikram its a Samsung A50 with android version 11 installed. But this problem has been occurring over 2 years so i guess there would have been previous android versions? thank you steve
  • Eccles999Eccles999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @VikramK are you able to offer any advice re my problem please? Regards Steve