how do I reset

Mod edit: Machine translated (Danish)

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,694 Moderator
    Hi @kathe1182
    Welcome to the community!
    Which updates were installed last?

The process to do a soft reset-

Should that not help, could you check if doing a recovery mode is possible?

Regards
    Vikram

• ronnie_0319ronnie_0319 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited October 12
    Hi my tomtom go professional 62500 is started if very often the screen turns black then it starts up again so it can do very often. I have restarted tomtom and also made a brand new one about starting everything but the problem remains grateful for help with this problem

Mod edit: Machine translated (Swedish)
  • jarnaezjarnaez Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I have the same behaviour after the update. Slow device, restarting often.
    I have a Tomtom Go 520 and the version is 21.100.0001.411 (0) (05/08/2021)
    Any way to roll back to the previous one?
  • Warren DeekerWarren Deeker Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited October 13
    The last software update causes my unit to restart by itself every minute or so.
    I cannot connect to Mydrive on the PC or add it to my devices. It was previously there but now has been disconnected for some reason.
    I am having a lot of issues with TOMTOM these days as there is no phone contact support.

I am at the point of discontinuing TOM TOM devices
  • plecykplecyk Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hallo. My older Tomotom Premium X hangs up and restarts several times every day in the morning when it is cold and I start to use it. Complete software update did not helped. Is TOMTOM offering a repair of such devices?
  • malcs3malcs3 Posts: 14 [Legendary Explorer]
    I have a problem that my Go Premium continually freezes then restarts over and over. I found that if i turn the My Drive syncing OFF on the device then it sorts out the problem. But it means I cannot connect to the My Drive app on my phone!! And the reply I keep getting is to try a new account....which means I lose all my stored places etc. 3 of my friends have exactly the same issue. TomTom need to correct the issue with a software update, as it is not my account that's faulty but the software. My device works perfectly if the syncing to MyDrive is OFF