missing spirometer — TomTom Community

missing spirometer

batedimobatedimo Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
Since the zoom buttons came up on the screen there's no more spirometer. Please bring it back.x82wnv43am09.jpg

Comments

• NarmononoNarmonono Posts: 131 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Me too on my side, when you press on the screen and you have this screen, the speed indication disappears (for me it has always been like that) but anyway, this screen does not stay displayed for long and came back to the screen with the speed icon.
    I think it's planned like that.
  • Satprofi1950Satprofi1950 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Leider ist die Geschwindigkeistsanzeige nicht mehr vorhanden. Dafür wird + und - gezeigt. Was soll der Quatsch?
  • batedimobatedimo Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    Narmonono wrote: »
    Me too on my side, when you press on the screen and you have this screen, the speed indication disappears (for me it has always been like that) but anyway, this screen does not stay displayed for long and came back to the screen with the speed icon.

For me it is stays like that unfortunately.
    batedimo wrote: »

For me it is stays like that unfortunately.

Also I don't have touch screen 😕
    So there you really have to see with the moderators!
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,603 Moderator
    Hello,

It seems the rotary zoom control buttons do not hide while driving with a route planned which in turn hides the speed bubble. This is already a known issue and the team is working on it.
    Are you using the latest Android Auto version? I think it's 6.7, also did you wait for 10 seconds for the map controls to disappear?

Best, lampard

lampard wrote: »
    Hello,

It seems the rotary zoom control buttons do not hide while driving with a route planned which in turn hides the speed bubble. This is already a known issue and the team is working on it.
    Are you using the latest Android Auto version? I think it's 6.7, also did you wait for 10 seconds for the map controls to disappear?

Best, lampard

Android Auto 6.8.6
    Map controls do not disappears.
    Which one is the rotary zoom control?
    Thanks

Hello, actually I have no problem, I was just explaining how it worked for me. And yes, I am in 6.9 for AA and after 10 seconds, the buttons disappear and I find the normal screen.
    Bye
    batedimo wrote: »
    Which one is the rotary zoom control?
    The circular button to access the Car screen, like this:
    5bvu7lyk3ish.png

Best, lampard

• dxgdxg Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem here, and it is deeply frustrating. This is with Android Auto 6.9.613724-release and AmiGo 8.195.0

This means that I have TomTom Go running on the headunit to see its (too small) speedometer. But then there's no way to report roadworks and the like.

So this speedometer problem is harming TomTom as a company if people like me are stuck with TomTom Go and therefore can't share what they encounter. Unless we load up Waze, of course... :(
  • dxgdxg Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

Best, lampard

I have the problem whether there's a route planned or not.
    Hi @dxg

The team is already working on this as mentioned above and might move the speedometer to the left of the map controls instead of hiding them.

Best, lampard