Invoice for new MAP is 6 month old and I now got an expired Map -where are the 4 included updates ? — TomTom Community

Invoice for new MAP is 6 month old and I now got an expired Map -where are the 4 included updates ?

alexwaralexwar Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have paid a new Map (Australia) on March 2021. I though that would give me at least one year of Maps updates - or 4 updates. It is running Version V10.70, but it is showing expired . Going to Tom Tom shops shows an Mazda built-in navigation with a regional map NB1 !!! I dont have a Mazda. The Device os a Tom Tom me for Fiat/Alfa Romeo. How do I get the latest Australia Maps ?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @alexwar
    The new map should be offered as a download in TomTom HOME
    Steps to download a new map -https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-au/articles/360013961259

Regards,
    Vikram
  • alexwaralexwar Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Aware of the process have done that several times. But even after paying for the map in March 2021 it say is expired since September and I need buy another yearly licence. So mismatch between the invoice and what is shown on Tom Tom Home. Hard to get hold of any Tom Tom support. I there an email?
    @alexwar
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
    edited October 1
    Thanks for sending the serial number @alexwar
    The order was placed in the last week of March 2021. The ordered service was > Australia - Single Map Download.

It's not a yearly map update service (Four quarterly map downloads).

- Vikram
  • alexwaralexwar Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Ahh the difference between AUD 84 and AUD 89 !! The AUD 89 is a Yearly service....have to say I am sure I am not the first one that was caught on this. Silly mistake and expensive one.