Cardio runner connection to USB lead failing — TomTom Community

Cardio runner connection to USB lead failing

Navman2Navman2 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, My ancient Cadio runner is having problems connecting to my Laptop via the cable. I understand TomTom no longer supports watches so I will move to Garmin I guess. However I have years of running history I did not want to lose on the online TomTom website. Can you access your history without having to connect your watch? I fear once my watch fails to connect I won't be able to see my records anymore.

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,608 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Navman2

You can check the activities on the TomTom Sports website without connecting the watch. Under Profile> Settings> Manage Account> Manage my date> download allows you to keep the zip file.

Best, lampard

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,608 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Navman2

You can check the activities on the TomTom Sports website without connecting the watch. Under Profile> Settings> Manage Account> Manage my date> download allows you to keep the zip file.

Best, lampard
  • Navman2Navman2 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many Thanks Lampard, actually I have saved the HTML as a favorite once I accessed my data and found I could subsequently get access without my watch so problem solved. Thanks again!

Navman2
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,814
    Superusers
    Navman2 wrote: »
    Hi, My ancient Cadio runner is having problems connecting to my Laptop via the cable. I understand TomTom no longer supports watches so I will move to Garmin I guess. However I have years of running history I did not want to lose on the online TomTom website. Can you access your history without having to connect your watch? I fear once my watch fails to connect I won't be able to see my records anymore.

Check if there is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch. If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime.