When will the Go Discover be available in Canada? and will it support "MyDrive" for Android — TomTom Community

When will the Go Discover be available in Canada? and will it support "MyDrive" for Android

shanepshanep Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have read the very positive reviews of the Tomtom Go Discover and I would like to get it in Canada. I am also need it support Bluetooth connectivity with the Samsung S20, preferably via the "MyDrive" application.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,693 Moderator
    edited October 2 Accepted Answer
    Hi @shanep
    We currently have no plans to release the device in Canada. If something changes, then you should receive a notification (if you are subscribed to our promotional and marketing emails)
    GO Discover supports pairing with MyDrive app (Android and iOS) for backing up your saved places and routes. However, it does not support adding of external poi's.

Thanks,
    VIkram.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,693 Moderator
    edited October 2 Accepted Answer
    Hi @shanep
    We currently have no plans to release the device in Canada. If something changes, then you should receive a notification (if you are subscribed to our promotional and marketing emails)
    GO Discover supports pairing with MyDrive app (Android and iOS) for backing up your saved places and routes. However, it does not support adding of external poi's.

Thanks,
    VIkram.