I have been trying to update my Tom Tom Premium for the last two weeks and have not recieved an upd — TomTom Community

I have been trying to update my Tom Tom Premium for the last two weeks and have not recieved an upd

I have been trying to update my Tom Tom Premium for the last two weeks and have not recieved a single update. Each evening I try to update, but it says my device is up to date, which it obviously isnt. I know this as my Tom Tom Go has recieved numerous updates for speed cameras, maps and electric power points etc. My Tom Tom Premium should be receiving updates continously . Another point of concern is your speed limits are way out of date! there are numerous 20mph zones in London that you have listed as 30mph and there are other 40mph zones you have listed as 50mph or even 60mph. Surely you should be getting on top of this? I would really appreciate your urgent attention to these matters. jsloanehill

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 16,441
    Superusers
    edited September 23
    Hi and welcome to the forum where TomTom Users help each other.

When your mar Version is the 1075 then it is up to date.
    Have a look under Menu/Settings/System/Ino
    wich Mapversion do you see there?
  • jsloanehill23jsloanehill23 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Application version
    20.102.0003.411(0) (18/02/21)
    But that presumably refers to the map version. My problem is I’m not getting speed camera updates. Whereas my other Tom Tom is getting regular updates.
    My Tom Tom premium used to get 2 or three updates a week up until two weeks ago. I can’t trust it now!!!
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 16,441
    Superusers
    You can check with MyDrive Connect under My Content / My Cameras if the cameras are installed for your country.
    Uninstall the cameras, then restart the device and install the cameras.
    Then wait to see if you get camera updates again on Tuesday.
    One of my devices only had Andorra installed.
    After reinstalling the cameras the updates came again
  • jsloanehill23jsloanehill23 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks I’ll try that one