How do I delete a route? — TomTom Community

How do I delete a route?

I’ve created routes using the my drive app, synced across my devices. But for some reason the Go mobile app is showing old route's as well. There is that Many it won’t add new routes. Go Mobile now has 35 routes. My drive has 15 saved on it.

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,618
    Community Manager
    Are there routes that you created on the iPhone? If you tap Edit List at the bottom of My Routes you should be able to delete routes that have been created on the phone and not in MyDrive.
  • Coling1974Coling1974 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you for the reply. All the routes were created using the my drive app. The edit list button is greyed out. So unable to delete them that way.
    Community Manager
    Routes created in MyDrive can only be deleted in MyDrive, not in the GO Navigation app. Can you try MyDrive in a browser on a desktop / laptop computer?
    I’ve tried MyDrive on a browser. I’ve even tried it in beta mode. Still not showing all the routes on the GO app.
    Community Manager
    And on your phone all routes are shown with an arrow that has three dots (created in MyDrive)?
    Yes, all have 3 dots and an arrow.
    Community Manager
    I need to check internally, I'm lost with this one. :o
    Ok cheers.
    Community Manager
    What happens if you add a new route on the browser/my drive app. Does the new route sync and the old routes still remain?
    It wouldn’t sync a new route. I’ve un checked the sync button on all my saved routes, they have gone from GO app, but it is still showing 20 old routes. But now it will let me add new route.
    Community Manager
    Can you sign out and back in on both sides, MyDrive and TomTom Services in the app?
    Yes, I can sign in and out no problems. Apart from the old routes still being there