Re-activation failure — TomTom Community

Re-activation failure

KrisdurangKrisdurang Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Best,

I made the payment to renew my 12 monthly subscription at 6:46 AM on June 17th. To this day I still cannot activate it. The app has already been reinstalled. I have already tried to contact your customer service through various channels. Payment is made through google. Please respond.

Best regards
Kris

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch!

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,597 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Kris,

Welcome to the Community! What do you see under the 'Subscription' option from Main Menu> Settings? You can verify if you're logged in with the correct Google account on your phone through which you purchased the subscription.

To check your subscription, please do the following (within your device): Open Google Play Store > Tap Menu> Subscriptions > Find GO Navigation to see if you can find the valid subscription there.

Best, lampard

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,597 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Kris,

Welcome to the Community! What do you see under the 'Subscription' option from Main Menu> Settings? You can verify if you're logged in with the correct Google account on your phone through which you purchased the subscription.

To check your subscription, please do the following (within your device): Open Google Play Store > Tap Menu> Subscriptions > Find GO Navigation to see if you can find the valid subscription there.

Best, lampard