Seems like I’ve joined the club with Connectivity issues — TomTom Community

Seems like I’ve joined the club with Connectivity issues

Norman1Norman1 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Connectivity issuesI’ve got 400 rider
It will not connect the phone ,the satnav or Siri simultaneous
I have to switch the phone off to get the satnav to work or I turn the satnav off to get the phone to work
I’ve been treading a lonely past for the last year and a half and I’ve recently got onto the forum and realise that this has been going on for all the other uses for a long time
I paid a lot of money for a top of the range Tom Tom I trusted you even when I bought the Tom Tom original that was nothing but trouble when are you going to make a machine that works and give your customers the feedback and help
Seems like everybody else is getting negative help and I am informing you now this machine does not do what I pay the money for it to do it was not of merchantable quality so failing a response that will resolve my problem I request my money back

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,058
    Superusers
    edited September 19
    Hi
    @Norman1
    Welcome to the site...
    There's an unresolved problem with the Apple iPhone iOS 13 and above...
    causing a problem with the Tomtom 'MyDrive App' and the advanced Smartphone features... If you can live without the bells & whistles (Smartphone Messaging) of the MyDrive App...
    Just use a straight simple Bluetooth Connection....

Some tips you may want to see/try....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1741299/#Comment_1741299

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Norman1Norman1 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I don’t use the my ride app I do use Bluetooth already
    Im constantly juggling trying to get phone ,sena and satnav to work and I’m fed up with it I’ve now contacted Tom Tom support and told him I want a refund or a new unit not that a new unit wouldnt sort the problem I don’t suppose but a refund would because then I could buy a Garmin