Lifetime Updates

jimbob1965
jimbob1965 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
Purchased TomTom GO 51 from Halfords in 2017 with lifetime free updates. Loaded required maps. Updated not long after purchase. Tried to update today only to find free updates are not available. Would never have purchased if it hadn't have had lifetime free updates.

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,168
    Superuser
    Hi @jimbob1965

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up tomorrow.and review /change the settings for your device on the TT servers. Look back here to see what they say.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,712
    Hi @jimbob1965
    Welcome to the community! I reviewed your TomTom account and the services are active for the lifetime of the device.

Could you do a soft reset and check for updates again using MyDrive connect?

Or I would request you to share a screenshot of updates offered in 'My Content' section (MyDrive Connect)

Regards,
    Vikram
  • Urmelchen
    Urmelchen Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi,
    Same Problem here.
    Lifetime radar camera service not longer working after the last update.

Please support

Best Regards
    Urmelchen
  • Pants
    Pants Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    Arghhhh i cant get my tomtom 50/50 to update despite having lifetime updates . Can only purchase. Which obvs im not going to do.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,712
    Hi @Pants
    I reviewed the download logs for your TomTom serial number ending 665. I see the device has the latest map v10.85 already installed.
    Did you manage to get this sorted?

Thanks, Vikram