TomTom Spark alternative on 2021?

sweetman70
sweetman70 Registered Users Posts: 39
Outstanding Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello all,
I now there are plenty of sportwatches out there, but there is also lots of confusion.
Is there someone that investigated the sportwatches panorama to find a valid alternative to TomTom Spark?
Possibly that would cost less than it.
I really liked the option to race agains my previous races, but I can't find an alternative that will offer the same option.
Idea?
Thanks in advance for any suggestion.
Tony
Tagged:

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    There are really only 3 or 4 options out there, Garmin, Suunto, Polar and Coros (FitBit does not really offer the same functionality). Garmin has the most features for the money and the biggest selection and Suunto is really priced out of the budget market. Polar has not really made an impression of late and Coros is an interesting upstart but their ecosystem is limited. As far as price goes you can't really measure against the price of a TomTom as those were released over 4 years ago and prices have risen sharply since then. You just need to determine what your price limit is and then pick the best watch you can get in that range, looking at specific features (bearing in mind they all have different names for similar features, each with their own spin on it). I personally would stick with Garmin, most features, lowest prices most support best ecosystem.