Recorded Voices Not Working

PropaBo
PropaBo Registered Users Posts: 3
New Seeker
Bit of a strange one really. I have the latest version of TomTom Go installed on my Xiaomi Mi 10, and also on my OnePlus 8 Pro. Recorded voices (Jane for example) works fine on the Xiaomi Mi 10, but not on the OnePlus 8 Pro. Only the computer voices work on the OnePlus 8 Pro. Anyone have idea how I might resolve this?

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Hi @PropaBo

Welcome to the Community! Can you explain a bit, please? Is it the pronunciation of Jane, wrong voice instruction, or no voice at all?

Best, lampard
  • PropaBo
    New Seeker
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @PropaBo

Welcome to the Community! Can you explain a bit, please? Is it the pronunciation of Jane, wrong voice instruction, or no voice at all?

Best, lampard

No voice at all. The "Computer" voices work fine, but the "Recorded" voices don't work at all, although I did notice at one stage when I had "Jane" selected, it did speak the odd word every now and then, so for example I might be approaching a roundabout and it might speak part of the instruction, say "at the round..." and that would be it.

Des
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,458
    Revered Voyager
    Hello,
    Have you tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it?
  • PropaBo
    New Seeker
    Yes, tried that, tried deleting app data and cache, tried deleting and adding the voices again, I even tried a factory reset of the phone and installing only the TomTom app after, but the issue still persists.

Des
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Hi @PropaBo

Unfortunately, we can't replicate this issue at our end.

lampard