Street names on AmiGO

luxcad
luxcad Registered Users Posts: 3
Novice Seeker
Amigo does not indicate street names while navigating, what can I do?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Italian!

Best Answer

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Thanks, @luxcad for explaining it! I thought you were talking about the street names on map. The spoken street names have already been worked upon and will consider including them in upcoming releases.

Best, lampard

Answers

• lampard
    Hi @luxcad

Welcome to the Community! I see them on the app.
    580ikm6vw5tu.jpg
    Can you share a screenshot, please?

Best, lampard
  • luxcad
    Novice Seeker
    edited September 2021
    thanks for the answer, the street names are on the map but during navigation, it does not mention them. In a hundred meters turn right ... without saying which road is not enough. It often happens that at a crossroads there are two roads, both, let's say, on the right. If the navigator does not give you the name of the street, the navigation is not correct. If even Petal, who is derived from TomTom, names the streets perhaps a little effort should be made. This is the question. Amigo gives in the navigation options, during voice navigation, the name of the roads? Not on the map, that seems obvious to me, vocal while navigating. Thanks to those who took a minute to reply.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Italian!
  • lampard
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Thanks, @luxcad for explaining it! I thought you were talking about the street names on map. The spoken street names have already been worked upon and will consider including them in upcoming releases.

Best, lampard
  • luxcad
    Novice Seeker
    grande Lampard. Al prossimo aggiornamento allora.
    ciao