Is Golfer 2 still supported?

cjlittle1983
cjlittle1983 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, The golf course I play has recently opened 9 new holes and had some reconfiguration. On Garmin devices, all of the GPS updates have been made, but do not seem to have been on my Golfer 2. I have done all software updates and plugged the watch in to update courses etc. Is it that the device is no longer supported (like the Golfer 1), or have courses not been updated in a while?

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Hi, The golf course I play has recently opened 9 new holes and had some reconfiguration. On Garmin devices, all of the GPS updates have been made, but do not seem to have been on my Golfer 2. I have done all software updates and plugged the watch in to update courses etc. Is it that the device is no longer supported (like the Golfer 1), or have courses not been updated in a while?

The Golfer 1 is at end of life, but the Golfer 2 is still supported (as much as any of the watches are considering they were discontinued when TT Sports went out of business almost 4 years ago). The courses are a different matter from the watches and in this case the database seems to not be updated. Courses are updated when the course submits new information to TomTom. Since they are out of business the course may not have updated it with TT, only Garmin. You can report missing or incorrect courses here:

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000746480