Tomtom trucker 620 pro

Mikegraham3302
Mikegraham3302 Registered Users Posts: 10
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi. I updated maps and no longer recognised truck routes. After two weeks waiting support said reset it. Did that and it won't start any more. I get the language choice, then choose country, then a fast map loading screen that was too fast to see, the choose vehicle but a blank screen. Nothing else happens from there. Support is taking a week or more to answer and I am a bit desperate now.
Thanks for any advice. Mike

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    Hi, open my drive connect to CONTENT connected device and take a screenshot all visible (except your email)
  • Mikegraham3302
    Apprentice Seeker
    Sorry guys, followed step by step but it just comes up with servers nor available. I know the support is probably overworked, but I cannot get any answers or support. really regretting buying an expensive tomtom the moment.
  • Mikegraham3302
    Apprentice Seeker
    I can't post my screenshot. Sorry guys I am so frustrated and regretting spending $700 on something not fit for purpose and no support. Followed every instruction from several sources and it just says tomton servers are not available.
  • Mikegraham3302
    Apprentice Seeker
    Ok, can't get a screenshot but it shows 3 maps installed. 2 for Australia and one for oceanic. It shows device is connected but its frozen and times out. Also says tomtom servers not responding. The whole device is now locked up mid reset.