Amigo 8.160

rabero1985
rabero1985 Registered Users Posts: 192
Exalted Navigator
So far I have 1 bug to report on AA : The sound channel of amigo is still the same as the music channel not the separate navigation channel anymore like before. Still not fixed unfortunately.

The bug when you plan a route then tap ✖ to delete,then set again a destination, the instruction panel don't appear anymore at the top left, only the ETA panel on the bottom, seems to be fixed. Well done.

Also I like the improvement of zooming and panning the map in AA now. Also the quick access of favorites etc is an improvement. It seems to work smoother now in general. So good work.
I suggest like someone already did that indeed the report symbol would stay active on the screen so you have one tap less to report something.

Comments

• rabero1985
    Exalted Navigator
    edited September 2021
    I should mention on my previous post that when I use fm radio, there is no problem with the sound. Then amigo use the seperate navigation sound channel. The problem is only when you play from a mediaplayer in AA, amigo use the same audio channel like the player and not the Navi channel anymore.
  • DenisBixin
    DenisBixin Registered Users Posts: 12
    Master Explorer
    That sound issue is really annoying
  • rabero1985
    Exalted Navigator
    edited September 2021
    Another feature that I saw : The lane guidance is back. Thank you!
    Maybe an suggestion on this one. I saw the LG and stand still before traffic lights a couple of minutes. After x seconds after standing still the LG disappeared and did not came back. Maybe the LG can be displayed until you have take the turn just like the instruction.
    But very happy with this version. It's back my favorite :) totally if the sound problem is fixed ;).

This all is in AA use btw.
  • rabero1985
    Exalted Navigator
    @DenisBixin, yes I know.
    And in my experience it have been working like it should. When the amigo voices came in beta it worked perfectly with these new voices. So it should be not that hard to solve this problem I would think. But on the other hand, with the standard Google tts voice it have never worked but always like it is now...
  • rabero1985
    Exalted Navigator
    edited September 2021
    Another thing I noticed in AA. When I enter an average speed camera I don't get a tts warning like before but the go nav bell sound.. Also when I leave this zone I hear the bell sound and not the tts that says what my speeding was... I already tried to reinstall amigo, cleared cache of AA.. Removed the go app but problem stays in AA... Not tested on the amigo app only yet... It seems this problem is only with Google tts voice. If I select the female amigo voice it works correctly..