Petrol stations on route bar

Wulfkai
Wulfkai Registered Users Posts: 3
Neophyte Traveler
It seems that my Tom Tom go navigation app for my iphone 11 highlights my turns with a petrolstation on the new line on the right side of my apple CarPlay screen

Comments

• Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,215
    Community Manager
    Can you explain more in detail what you mean?

I removed the duplicate of this thread.
  • Wulfkai
    Neophyte Traveler
    edited September 2021
    On the route bar appears two logos of petrol stations, most times the distances is exactly like the next turn and when it is not, there still aint no petrol station where it say it’s suppose to be. So to sum it up, on my CarPlay it looks like, on the route bar, that turns are represented with petrol stations. Hope it makes sense :)
  • Feckweed405
    Feckweed405 Registered Users Posts: 85
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    Wulfkai wrote: »
    On the route bar appears two logos of petrol stations, most times the distances is exactly like the next turn and when it is not, there still aint no petrol station where it say it’s suppose to be. So to sum it up, on my CarPlay it looks like, on the route bar, that turns are represented with petrol stations. Hope it makes sense :)

Yeah the stations on the bar aren’t yet clickable on CarPlay and I think you’re saying that when you come to the place where the station is supposed to be, it’s not there. Is that correct? I’ve had that happen in the south central US. I’ve found that many long closed stations and other POIs still are still listed in TT. Same with searching for stations nearby using the petrol station icon. If you use the menu petrol station icon to search for stations many of those will take you off your route, but hopefully only a little ways.

• Wulfkai
    Neophyte Traveler
    That is some of my point, according to the navigation program in Copenhagen there are petrol stations everywhere :) but it also seems as the petrol stations are exactly where my next turn is, as in the program used the petrolstation logo on the route bar to indicate my next turn?
  • Feckweed405
    Feckweed405 Registered Users Posts: 85
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    Wulfkai wrote: »
    That is some of my point, according to the navigation program in Copenhagen there are petrol stations everywhere :) but it also seems as the petrol stations are exactly where my next turn is, as in the program used the petrolstation logo on the route bar to indicate my next turn?
    Oh I think I got it. The only petrol stations on the route bar are ones right on your route. You have to use the menu> petrol pump icon to find other nearby stations just off your route.