Radars and maps for life TomTom 620

Eduardom1982
Eduardom1982 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
This week I bought a TomTom 620 that has the radars and maps contracted for life. I have seen that it puts a contradiction, since it expires on September 5, 2031. I need a guarantee that what I have bought has contracted these two services for life. Thanks in advance.

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,871
    Superuser
    Hi @Eduardom1982

Currently anyone who has advised on here that their lifetime updates have stopped or indicates will stopped shortly have had their units settings adjusted to correct. Indeed on some of the old units which have been declared obsolete, largely because of their limited memory, are still having their lifetime maps honoured.

Doug
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,458
    Revered Voyager
    edited September 2021
    This week I bought a TomTom 620 that has the radars and maps contracted for life. I have seen that it puts a contradiction, since it expires on September 5, 2031. I need a guarantee that what I have bought has contracted these two services for life. Thanks in advance..

Hello,
    Tomtom has an obligation to indicate an end of service date Tomtom tells you that the service is guaranteed until September 5, 2031, i.e. 10 years
  • Eduardom1982
    Eduardom1982 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    edited September 2021
    There is no way to contact Tom Tom to confirm that I have contracted these services? There is no telephone or email contact?