Live services.

D_rutter1812
D_rutter1812 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
Hi. I bought a tomtom go professional 6250 a month ago and its saying that my live services and speed cameras have expired. Its advertised that they are free for life, any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,802
    Answer ✓
    Hi @D_rutter1812

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
    Superuser
    edited September 2021
    Moderators @vikramk and @lampard will look tomorrow at your rights
  • tommygunn
    tommygunn Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    I keep getting emails saying it's now an add-on service you have to pay for. If that's true, I'm not happy; I was under the impression if you bought the builtin sim, you got lifetime updates. I know 2 people with the same TomTom and theirs still has the free, lifetime traffic and cameras. Can somebody explain what's going on?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
    Hi @tommygunn

When you originally set the unit up it would appear that the settings for the unit on the TT servers did not get correctly applied. This is not something you have any control over. As soon as @VikramK picks this up he can make any appropriate changes to the settings and your issue will be resolved. It has happened to others and the emails are automatic to ensure anyone with a Subscription that is expiring according to the Server settings is made aware .

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,802
    Answer ✓
    Hi @D_rutter1812

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards, Vikram
  • tommygunn
    tommygunn Registered Users Posts: 4
    Master Traveler
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @tommygunn

When you originally set the unit up it would appear that the settings for the unit on the TT servers did not get correctly applied. This is not something you have any control over. As soon as @VikramK picks this up he can make any appropriate changes to the settings and your issue will be resolved. It has happened to others and the emails are automatic to ensure anyone with a Subscription that is expiring according to the Server settings is made aware .

Doug

Vikram has now fixed it, thanks for your help guys. I'm happy again :)
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
    Hi @tommygunn

Glad your sorted.

Doug
  • D_rutter1812
    D_rutter1812 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi @VikramK. Traffic is back up and running. Thank you.