Looking for golf courses list please?

David Thomas
David Thomas Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Sorry if asked before but I am looking to see if a couple of courses in Portugal are on the list? Royal Course (Vale Do Lobo) and Old Course, Vilamoura (Dom Pedro Golf)? Cannot find the old list page anywhere? Many thanks.

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    I am not sure if the list is still being maintained as the link brings you to the generic support page. The Golfer1 is at end of life and the Golfer 2 was discontinued along with all the other watches when TT Sports went out of business almost 4 years ago.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/golf/golf.html
  • JLWB
    JLWB Registered Users Posts: 8
    Apprentice Traveler
    I've the Golfer 1 watch, when I go to check here which courses are covered "tomtom.com/course-coverage" there's no list - it's a simple enough question, where can I get a list of the courses, any ideas anyone ? Thanks in advance
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Since TT Sports went out of business almost 5 years ago, they are likely no longer keeping the course data updated. The Golfer 1 is end of life and is completely obsolete unfortunately. Most users can no longer even save rounds without backdating the watch each time. Your best bet is to get a new watch.