Version 2.7.1 for iPhone

Feckweed405
Feckweed405 Registered Users Posts: 85
Sovereign Trailblazer
Just wondering if this update helped solve issues like the Map download, phone heating, traffic not showing when off Wi-Fi, etc? It looks like the steer to reroute is still in place with no way to override it, but just wondering on other key issues that need fixed?

Comments

• loekf
    loekf Registered Users Posts: 64
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    edited September 2021
    I just checked. Traffic is still not working on KPN 4G/5G here in The Netherlands.

Funny thing is that on Vodafone NL it works.

KPN here has IPv6 supported. Vodafone has not.I think Tomtom some time ago stated it was IPv4/IPv6 related.

It is just incredible they can not fix it.

Honestly, I think it is getting unacceptable I am basically paying for a non working feature.
  • Feckweed405
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    Thanks for the feedback! Wow, I really thought the traffic and map downloads would be fixed because as you say the app is useless without them. Ugh.

Maybe the map update downloads have been fixed?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
    I deleted all the Germany maps on my phone then after updating the App to 2.7.1 I was able to load all the Germany maps.
  • Feckweed405
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    DougLap wrote: »
    I deleted all the Germany maps on my phone then after updating the App to 2.7.1 I was able to load all the Germany maps.
    That’s a good sign! (That said you should have been able to download the new ones without deleting the old ones)
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,215
    Community Manager
    This is essentially the 2.7 build amending the App Store description. We updated our 2.7 announcement to reflect this version.
  • Feckweed405
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    Jürgen wrote: »
    This is essentially the 2.7 build amending the App Store description. We updated our 2.7 announcement to reflect this version.
    Thanks Jürgen for the clarification. Here’s hoping those issues will be fixed quickly!