Map purchased but not offered in downloads tomtom

MCLANTIN
MCLANTIN Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
edited September 2021 in Map purchase & installation
The map purchased with order ref 41xxxxx06 doesn't seem to be correctly linked to my device (s/n IBxxxxxxxxxx79).
Tomtom Home is not listing it in the update option, instead proposes to purchase it a second time.
Who can check /correct ? Thanks a lot.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,418
    Exalted Pioneer
    write email to customer care
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,833
     Superuser
    Hi
    @MCLANTIN
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up today and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    Hi @MCLANTIN
    Welcome to the community! I see a Western Europe map updates service (1 Year) active on your account now..

Did you check for updates later, or could you check again now?

Thanks,
    Vikram
  • MCLANTIN
    New Seeker
    Hi,
    W Eur update indeed correctly has updated and keeps active. This was ordered on another separate order (412260448).
    What doesn't seem linked to my device is subsequent subscriptions for Poland Map, also installed on the device and Tom Tom Live services (order 412260606). Never had problem before, but this time it seems the link was not done. ie Live Services cannot connect and it automatically deactivates. I tried again right now, and it is still the same issue.
    TomTom home always proposes to purchases again both subscriptions ...
    I also tried TomTom MyDrive connect to update, but it doesn't recognize the SD card (Carminat is embedded in car and has no USB link).
    Thank you again for you support.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    Hi @MCLANTIN
    The order for the map of Poland and LIVE Service is not reflecting on your account. Please get in touch with our customer service along with the order number
    They will review the order status and sort out the subscriptions accordingly.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • MCLANTIN
    New Seeker
    This is strange, as I see it in my account subscription list ...
    64z7wumfbpfi.png

Who or how can I contact customer service. The link "Contact Us" only drives me to chatbot ... and it doesn't provide a right answer.
    Thanks again.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,871
    Superuser
    Hi @MCLANTIN

There are no phone lines working because so many are working from home because of Covid.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat.. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • MCLANTIN
    New Seeker
    Thank you for your support.
    I succeeded to place a call via mail and expect the customer support will care it.
    Cheers.