tomtom 4rfm

MatthewMcconaughey
MatthewMcconaughey Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello! Help me please. My battery ran out and i decided to replace it. After replacing, the watch didn't turned on and i decided to plug in the charger cable. The watch didn't turned on either but the buzzer inside started to buzz without stopping. How can I relive them?

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    it would be high time to change for your safety
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,945
     Superuser
    Hello! Help me please. My battery ran out and i decided to replace it. After replacing, the watch didn't turned on and i decided to plug in the charger cable. The watch didn't turned on either but the buzzer inside started to buzz without stopping. How can I relive them?

When you replaced the battery yourself you voided any warranty or support as you do it at your own risk. You likely either miswired something or have the wrong battery but there is nothing we can do for you here. It is likely time for a new watch and not throw good money after bad on that one. It goes without saying not to buy another TT as they have been out of business for almost 4 years.
  • 17633heli
    17633heli Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    edited March 16
    How do I get an operating manual from 4RFM
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,458
    Revered Voyager
  • HvdW
    HvdW Registered Users Posts: 41
    Renowned Wayfarer
    To find the user manual for your watch the easiest way is to open the TomTom Sports Connect App and click on the question mark in the upper right corner.
    Even better: when you connect your watch to your computer and it is connected with the TomTom Sports Connect App, the click on the question mark followed by a click on the first line Manuals will bring you directly to the manuals of your own TomTom product.