Speedcams (Turkey)

ucugur
ucugur Registered Users Posts: 36
Renowned Trailblazer
Sorry to ask a lot of questions recently. But I didn't have an answer for this before. Since I'm in Turkey for the last year... I didn't see any speedcams both in GO app and AmiGO app and I can't report them on Mapshare cause the button is disabled. Will this feature be available for Turkey? Cause I know there are speedcams in the TomTom database but just not available for mobile apps
Tagged:

Comments

• ucugur
    ucugur Registered Users Posts: 36
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Well, as a grown up, I'd take the responsibility of my own actions, I'd like TomTom to offer me this feature to use in my own responsibility as Sygic does offer for example. And they also use TomTom maps
    MUP wrote: »
    Turkey, Switzerland, Cyprus, Macedonia

In these countries all Speed Camera warning systems are illegal.
    Because of this, TomTom does not offer the Speed Camera service in these countries, and users driving in these countries do not need to manually change the settings of their device.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-za/articles/360013899980-TomTom-Speed-Camera-service-and-the-law

Well, as a grown up, I'd take the responsibility of my own actions, I'd like TomTom to offer me this feature to use in my own responsibility as Sygic does offer for example. And they also use TomTom maps