Changed Carminat Tom Tom can't reinstall maps from Tom Tom — TomTom Community

Changed Carminat Tom Tom can't reinstall maps from Tom Tom

Stefano86Stefano86 Posts: 12 [Apprentice Seeker]
I got a Renault Scenic from 2009 which has the Carminat TomTom. I have linked the device to my account.
I can't find in the download section the map of Poland that i have purchased as well as the map of Western Europe. Could you please fix this so i can download again the maps on the SD Card? if i search in the TomTom Home app it doesn't show the maps. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Stefano86Stefano86 Posts: 12 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I finally found the map for Central Europe, not western, sorry for the mistake. ID of map is 1010.8897. If i try to add i get the following message:
    This item doesn't work on your device. Therefore it cannot be installed. Or this item cannot be installed because of content restrictions. This is the same map i had on the device that was previously linked to my account. What should i do? is it possible to have a map suitable to my device? Plus i can't still find the maps of Poland Thanks
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,825
    Superuser
    Hi @Stefano86

Let’s see what @VikramK suggests. Look back here later to see what he says.

Doug
  • Stefano86Stefano86 Posts: 12 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Nabu. I already purchased the map on Poland and i have the order on my account. So i don't see why i need to buy it again. The map of Europe also was linked to my account and it disappeared :(
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,597 Moderator
    Hi @Stefano86

I've activated the Central Europe map on your device, please download it using the TomTom HOME.

Best, lampard