Button doesn ‘t work

Bart_DM
Bart_DM Registered Users Posts: 10
Apprentice Traveler
Hi,

I want to report a bug. The button “edit list” at “My routes” does not work, so you cannot delete saved routes.

3thqnw5s1oue.jpeg

Best Answer

Answers

• Bart_DM
    Apprentice Traveler
    Ok, thanks for the clear explanation. I tried it and it works. The problem is that the track is no longer stored in Mydrive and I cannot delete it. Suggestions how can it be deleted anyway? The track is also not visible in my tomtom rider, only in the app.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,862
    Superuser
    Hi @Bart_DM

If the Track is deleted in MyDrive then when the App or your Rider sync to MyDrive then it should disappear from them as well. Are they both logged into the same. MyDrive Account

Doug
  • Bart_DM
    Apprentice Traveler
    edited August 2021
    Yes that are they. This track has not been in MyDrive or on 1 of my other systems for years (since 2019). When I installed the app on my iPhone, it suddenly appeared. Now there is no way I can delete the track. He probably got stuck somewhere in the cloud or something. I only have 1 account and am logged in correctly.
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @Bart_DM

The only thing you can try is to completely delete the App from your phone and after turning the phone Off/On reloading the App and see if it reappears. I can’t think of any other way to do it and I am not aware if TT are able to remove it either.

Doug
  • Bart_DM
    Apprentice Traveler
    That didn't work, but I was able to reset my profile on MyDrive and now the track is gone. All I have to do is re-enter my favorites. The rest of my profile is intact. Thanks for the assistance.

h1cblweqflv8.png
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @Bart_DM

Thanks for the tip. Glad you are sorted.

Doug