Android Auto - Skip next stop

Ayrton80
Ayrton80 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
It would be very useful to have a button on AA to skip the next stop.
Whenever I don't exactly pass by the crossing point (and it happens very often) I have to stop, take the smartphone out of my pocket and do it from there (I drive a motorcycle).

Best Answer

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Ayrton80

Welcome to the Community! I'll mark it as an improvement request for the team as the Android Auto template only allows limited space to 6 items in the menus for now.

Best, lampard

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Ayrton80

Welcome to the Community! I'll mark it as an improvement request for the team as the Android Auto template only allows limited space to 6 items in the menus for now.

Best, lampard
  • jacare60
    jacare60 Registered Users Posts: 60
    Renowned Trailblazer
    edited August 2021
    Great suggestion, I have to stop the car when this happens to change it on my smartphone.
  • Ayrton80
    Ayrton80 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @Ayrton80

Best, lampard

Without adding any more buttons you could create a submenu on the X button with options to skip the next stop or stop the route
  • szachowa
    szachowa Administrators, Staff Posts: 491 Staff
    Ayrton80 wrote: »
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @Ayrton80

Best, lampard

Without adding any more buttons you could create a submenu on the X button with options to skip the next stop or stop the route

I will check with the team if something like this is possible with available google template.