Cannot choose a country after recovery mode, go 50 tomtom

torsimonlam
torsimonlam Registered Users Posts: 6
Apprentice Seeker
I have the model Go 50. I tried to update the machine thru TomTom Drive. However, it restored my machine. After that, I have to choose the language, then it asks me to choose the country but no country list pop up. Therefore, I cannot proceed to "next" page. Can you tell me how to resolve this issue. I cannot use it now.

Comments

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    open my drive at CONTENT and take a screenshot
  • torsimonlam
    Apprentice Seeker
    I attach a screen picture. It is asking me to choose a country but there is no list of country names. Also both buttons are grey out. Hence I cannot move on for setting up the device. This happened after updating an application on MyDrive. Please direct me how to resolve the problem. Thanks.jqjw8rm1mdfq.png
  • nabu
     Superuser
    nabu wrote: »
    open my drive at CONTENT and take a screenshot

• torsimonlam
    Apprentice Seeker
    refer to previous comment....
  • nabu
     Superuser
    refer to previous comment....

tp7lerv8d5us.png
  • torsimonlam
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, I finally download the map back to the GPS. The original voice package has been gone. I downloaded the standard voice "Bonnie" but it is not the same like before. How can I download the voice with turn to turn instruction with spell out of street name? Please help. Thanks.
  • torsimonlam
    Apprentice Seeker
    I figured out how to download back the voice with street names spoken. I just bought another GPS VIA 1625TM. On the box, the lifetime traffic should be included. However, I don't see the traffic service in the GPS even after Tomtom service is activated. Please advise how I can get this service from the website or Tomtom has to activate this service to my GPS machine. Please help. (The GPS is showing as Start 62 on my account instead of VIA 1625TM. Do you know why?)
  • torsimonlam
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi, please send me the link for English manual. Thanks.
  • nabu
     Superuser
    you have to use google no manual in English
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,168
    Superuser
    Hi @torsimonlam

To get an English manual Type GO6250 in the Orange User Manual icon lower right of this screen and then Tap Go professional in the results list.

Alos look back here tomorrow to see what @VikramK has to say after he has reviewed your post

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 14,712 Retired Community Moderators and Admins
    edited September 2021
    Hi @torsimonlam
    Welcome to the community!
    The VIA 1625 (US) is the same model as the START 62 (Europe). Have you selected US as the country in MyDrive Connect so it reflects the correct model name.

My team has also fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check for updates.

Regards,
    Vikram