I can not download truck maps not enough memory space And i cant delete any help please

Dabek83
Dabek83 Registered Users Posts: 8
Apprentice Traveler
D

Best Answer

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    You have a 16 GB memory more than enough for a card

the next one on a mini SD
  • Dabek83
    Apprentice Traveler
    I got car mapsAnd there is not enough space to download truck maps as is saying i can not delete all maps is saying its not enough space i was going for Holiday And i delete truck maps And download car maps And now i can not go back can you Please help me i spend 8 hours on it And still nothing🥵
  • Dabek83
    Apprentice Traveler
    A
  • nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    edited August 2021
    You can a 32gb mini sd on your device

enough for the whole world
  • Dabek83
    Apprentice Traveler
    Go 6250 card is built In
  • Dabek83
    Apprentice Traveler
    You can not changed
  • Dabek83
    Apprentice Traveler
    You right Mate Thanks a lot
  • Dabek83
    Apprentice Traveler
    Answer ✓
    A
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    Hi @Dabek83

Be aware if you load a Truck Map and Select it as the one you want to be used on the device that if you go into settings you can select that the vehicle is a Car. With this setting the device then routes etc on the basis that the vehicle you are driving is a Car. The Truck devices with a Truck Map selected has the Vehicle Option in Settings so that you can select Trucks or Buses and specify the dimensions/weights and then the Routing takes that information into consideration.. So if you have a truck map selected just changing the vehicle to Car means that you should be routed exactly as you would do if you have a Car based map selected.

If you want to test it then create a route based on Truck then change the Vehicle to Car and see if the unit recalculates the route as a result.

Doug