for runner CARDIO watch (which is not even listed), how do I set TARGET SPLIT times to shoot for?

Atlanta_Paul88
Atlanta_Paul88 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
for runner CARDIO watch (which is not even listed), how do I set TARGET SPLIT times to shoot for?
My goal is that ,while mtn biking my usual route, i have the trail divided into 4 sections for which I have my best splits in mind from past rides. ---- Can this watch display my GOAL split along side my "live" split, so that i'll know if i'm ahead or behind pace at each of those 4 checkpoints/splits? thanks - I'm so suprised how little is out there on youtube or on tomtom's site about using all the features of each watch.

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    tomtom has abandoned watches for 3/4 years so hard to tell you
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    My goal is that ,while mtn biking my usual route, i have the trail divided into 4 sections for which I have my best splits in mind from past rides. ---- Can this watch display my GOAL split along side my "live" split, so that i'll know if i'm ahead or behind pace at each of those 4 checkpoints/splits? thanks - I'm so suprised how little is out there on youtube or on tomtom's site about using all the features of each watch.

Unfortunately, this is not a feature of the watch, there is not way to customize splits. they are static and preset.. As far as instructions go, I have included a link to the manual below. Before you ask, this is not going to change as TT Sports went out of business almost 4 years ago and discontinued the watch line so these are obsolete dead products and will not be updated again.

http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/watch2016/index.htm
  • Atlanta_Paul88
    Atlanta_Paul88 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    thanks much for the answer - unfortunately the link for the manuals does not include my watch (the Cardio Runner) but rather several other versions....
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    thanks much for the answer - unfortunately the link for the manuals does not include my watch (the Cardio Runner) but rather several other versions....

Here is the manual for your watch, which is a much older obsolete version (this was discontinued long before TT Sports went out of business).

http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/Runner_Multi-Sport/html/en-gb/index.htm#Aboutactivities.htm