next stop information

stevejones887
stevejones887 Registered Users Posts: 10
Apprentice Traveler
No matter how I try my rider 500 gives me final destination information. I've set it to next stop in arrival information and I've done a factory reset but it still gives me final destination not next stop.

Best Answer

• RoadRider
    RoadRider Registered Users Posts: 750
    Revered Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Did you send the route as track with MyDrive?

Then this is normal. A track has only two stops. Start and finish.
    In between there are a large amount of track points that exactly describe your route.

You can compare this with a route from train station to train station. A route can take every opinie road from station to station. The railway track wil alway’s take te same railway track because it es an exact path.

Answers

• RoadRider
    Revered Pioneer
    Answer ✓

In between there are a large amount of track points that exactly describe your route.

You can compare this with a route from train station to train station. A route can take every opinie road from station to station. The railway track wil alway’s take te same railway track because it es an exact path.
  • stevejones887
    Apprentice Traveler
    RoadRider wrote: »

Thank you. This has resolved the issue. Now that I have planned the route on the TomTom instead of Mydrive it works, but this is not intuitive and means that using mydrive reduces functionality and that I have to plan all my routes on the satnav which is not as easy as planning on mydrive
  • RoadRider
    Revered Pioneer
    You can use the “Send Stops” option in MyDrive to send a maximum of 20 stops to your Rider. This route will be directly active on your Rider after you send it.

When you have a .GPX or .ITN Route you can use “Send ITN Route” on my site to do the same.

Routes whit more stops can be saved/converted to .ITN and loaded on your Rider with the USB cable or Micro-SD card.
  • stevejones887
    Apprentice Traveler
    You can use the “Send Stops” option in MyDrive to send a maximum of 20 stops to your Rider. This route will be directly active on your Rider after you send it.

When you have a .GPX or .ITN Route you can use “Send ITN Route” on my site to do the same.

Routes whit more stops can be saved/converted to .ITN and loaded on your Rider with the USB cable or Micro-SD card.

Thank you, where is the send stops option? And where is send ITN route option?
  • stevejones887
    Apprentice Traveler

Thank you. I've found send stops and it works thank you. It's not clear that the send stops button has worked when you click on it though.