Traffic info not working

lukmazuch1
lukmazuch1 Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi, we have a problem with our navigation GO PROFESSIONAL 6250. In setting i can see that subscritions for Traffic and Speed radars are active but then it says, that currently not working. We have been having this issue for last 2 weeks. Do you know what might be wrong? Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    Hi @lukmazuch1

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and can check your units settings on the TT servers. Look back here to see what they say.

As a last resort there is a a known situation whereby the inbuilt sims contacts have been found to have become corroded and connection therefore lost. The sim is located under the label on the bottom of your device. Some have carefully removed the label and then very very carefully clicked the sim in and out a few times and connection has been restored. As I say this is a last resort option especially if you are still in warrantee.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,810
    Answer ✓
    Hi @lukmazuch1

Welcome to the community!

Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • Lorna150
    Lorna150 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Explorer
    I have the same problem traffic not working. I have a telephone number which I have rang before but now is not recognised. It is 02079490134. Can you supply a one that does work. Not that clever with technology Pauline Metcalfe
  • Lorna150
    Lorna150 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Explorer
    Now discovered you can not talk to anyone. So that looks like that is my custom lost.. Ridiculous situation . Not everyone is good with technology. Pauline
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    Hi @Lorna150

There are no phone lines Customer Support

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat.. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug