Problems signing in to MyDrive TomTom GO Professional 520

Artem6990
Artem6990 Registered Users Posts: 5
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I can not log into the MyDrive account in the navigator, in the application on the phone I went without and on the laptop, too, when I log into MyDrive from the navigator, I write "Error accessing TomTom services.
Please try again later "the reason is on the problem navigator or in TomTom services

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    Hi @Artem6990

When you try to log in is your account displayed and you are just entering the Password.
  • Artem6990
    Artem6990 Registered Users Posts: 5
    New Seeker
    the navigator has been reset to factory settings. you need to re-enter everything
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    Hi @Artem6990

Have you linked it to Wifi.

Doug
  • SuperMek
    SuperMek Registered Users Posts: 47
    Renowned Wayfarer
    I have the very same problem with my Go620. Suddenly ever ongoing rebooting every 2-3 minutes, reseted to factory default that ended the rebooting issue, but now the unit can not login to the tomtom services any more. "Try later" is the message... Annoying is the word...
  • LamKS
    LamKS Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Explorer
    I had similar rebooting problem on my 520. And also the unable to get traffic info or signing in to Tomtom services. How I solved it after a long while was:
    1) Resetting the devices twice
    2) Deleted the mydrive apps from both my samsung and iphone and then reinstalled.
    3) Remove all the bluetooth devices linked to the tomtom from the phones and all the pairings.
    4) Reconnect the tomtom to my phones ONLY with WIFI (hotspot from phone).
    And now it works like how it used to work as before... but if I try to connect with Bluetooth then the rebooting starts again.... so I have disabled bluetooth connection to my 520. I believe the bluetooth connection is causing all the problems as everything works like gem if I use only WIFI.