Fiat 500X Update of live services

Paul500x
Paul500x Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Seeker
Hi, I have just purchased a used Fiat 500X and wish to update and purchase live services, I cannot buy anything other than the map. How can I get further services?

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    Hi @Paul500x
    Welcome to the community! I suppose you are referring to the device, serial number starting 'TP'?

This service should ideally be compatible, but please get in touch with our customer service team to confirm.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Paul500x
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks for the reply, trying to contact customer service, however almost impossible. The system will not add Fiat live services to my basket as the serial number TP is incompatible.
  • Paul500x
    Apprentice Seeker
    So after discussion with customer services, it seems I can buy a map for my car's system, but, the Live Services are not compatible. How ridiculous is this? Fiat are no help either, it seems that the U connect services have all expired and cannot be renewed. Great! So I am back to using my GO 6000 to see traffic updates! Very poor customer service, I would be happy to pay for a new map and live services so I can use my integrated sat nav, but I'm not going to buy a map without traffic. Please get your act together, my car is still in production.