No route possible when Loading GPX file

rschiepers
rschiepers Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
Hi,

I just bought the tomtom subscription for navigation on my motorcycle. I downloaded all the maps necessary but i'm not able to load the GPX file on the iPhone. Attached the screenshots. The route is shown correctly on Mydrive. Thx for the helpk9n4zy0banuv.png
8cxq18vrj32i.jpeg
gsgp37bkwbjt.png
mgbfa642rzco.png
5ccsrakklh5h.png
Tagged:

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Hi @rschiepers

Welcome to the Community and thanks for providing the details above! Can you provide us with the start and endpoint of this route? We can check if this is reproducible at our end or if you're missing any maps on the app.

Also when you import the GPX files via MyDrive, the route should be properly synced in terms of the shape but waypoints won't be there in the app. This is a known limitation.

Best, lampard
  • rschiepers
    Apprentice Seeker
    The start and end is in RIemst. I have a GPX to share if you want. The route is properly synced via mydrive...
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,966
    Hi @rschiepers

If you can see the route displaying properly on App without waypoints, your current location must be the same as the starting point of the route you synced. (RIemst in your case)

Best, lampard
  • rschiepers
    Apprentice Seeker
    The route is shown correctly in Mydrive but when loading in the tomtom Go app it says route not possible...