Speed Camera update

Gilesdavies
Gilesdavies Registered Users Posts: 7
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I have just purchased a 1 year speed camera update for my Start 25. when I connect the sat nav to MyDriveConnect it still shows that my speed camera subscription has expired so I have no way to download them on my device. Connectivity is there because I have just downloaded a map update without a problem. Can anyone help please?

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,802
    edited August 2021
    Hi @Gilesdavies
    The speed camera services have not been allocated to your TomTom account yet.
    Please get in with our customer service along with the order number to sort out the subscriptions on your account.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
  • Gilesdavies
    New Seeker
    Hi @VikramK
    The maps download fine (I have maps for life). It is the speed camera subscription that does not appear for me to download. Also have not received a receipt/invoice so have no order number to quote.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,802
    Sorry @Gilesdavies
    It was a typo... I have edited my post above...

Thanks...
  • Gilesdavies
    New Seeker
    @VikramK @DougLap
    Hi
    Many thanks for all the advice you gave yesterday. All is now sorted. It appears to be a problem with TomTom webshop orders made after 14th August. my update arrived this morning 24 hours after I had bought it from TomTom. I also seem to be able to get into TomTom support ok now as well,
    Thanks again
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,857
    Superuser
    Hi @Gilesdavies

Your welcome.

Doug