How long does it take to get a refund?

mstampfer
mstampfer Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
I submitted the refund request form and received a confirmation email saying that I will be contacted by someone at TomTom 'soon'.

As the refund is a significant amount of money, I would like to know how long I have to wait before I am contacted?
Tagged:

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
  • mstampfer
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi nabu,

Thanks for your response to my question.

The link leads back to the support page. I'm already using the support forum so how can the link be of any help to me?
  • nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    b88jqo602lx2.png
    463h1e426nt5.png
    m295dskyixep.png

• John-Jay
    John-Jay Registered Users Posts: 746
    Revered Pioneer
    mstampfer wrote: »
    I'm already using the support forum so how can the link be of any help to me?

Just to clarify, THIS Forum is mainly a Peer-to-Peer Support - you would need to get your query resolved directly with TomTom!

• mstampfer
    Apprentice Seeker
    John-Jay wrote: »
    mstampfer wrote: »
    I'm already using the support forum so how can the link be of any help to me?

Just to clarify, THIS Forum is mainly a Peer-to-Peer Support - you would need to get your query resolved directly with TomTom!

To be clear, I'm asking here as there might be forum members who have had the experience of asking for a refund on purchases. I would like to know the typical wait time for a response from TomTom.

Hopefully there are also TomTom staff who frequent these lists, otherwise it would be pointless to post here.