Update TomTom Go Navigation app ver. 3.2.12 does not work

carSuperb
carSuperb Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
Hello. After updating TomTom Go to version 3.2.12, the application on my android car device stopped working. Reinstallation or device format does not help. During the "Prepare to download maps" installation, the application shuts down (minimizes to the "reopen or close" message). The previous version of the application worked great. The subscription is renewed for another year and the application is not working. Please help me solve the problem or send a previous version and allow me to use an older version.

Comments

• BravoHotel
    BravoHotel Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    I have the same problem. Please help me solve the problem or send a previous version and allow me to use an older version.
  • WillemvanHaasteren
    WillemvanHaasteren Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Exactly the same problem for me.
    It happens since the forced update of the app in july.
    Reinstalling does not help. It than runs through the one time stuff until it starts looking for maps and than crashes.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,458
    Revered Voyager
    If the app is used with Android headunits, the Tomtom response is

Sorry, but the app has not been designed or tested for use with Android head units, so we cannot guarantee that it will work with your current configuration.
  • woutheeswijk
    woutheeswijk Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Traveler
    edited August 2021
    Unfortunately the app does not work anymore on my Sinosmart radio with native Android 10. It works great with TomTom-version 2.0.5 but ever since v3.x.x launched in march ‘21 it freezes on the loading screen and does not boot up with the maps. Is there no more tablet support? Or is there a way to make it work?

(Please fix, so I (and others) can upgrade to the latest version.)