All maps updates and downloads appear as 0,1MB

bichpm
bichpm Registered Users Posts: 7
Apprentice Traveler
On all my devices, (Moto G5, Moto G5+ and an Android car unit with PX3) all maps updates and downloads appear as 0,1MB.
It's been already several months so it was already like this before recent updates.
It's not anything blocking myself from using the app, however the car unit can only be updated with mobile data so I'd like to keep track of data usage.

d10vfor5jnk9.png
Tagged:

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi @bichpm

This is a known issue where the size of added full maps displayed as 0.1 MB during the download instead of the full size displayed before download. The actual file has the correct size.

Best, lampard
  • mapfanatic
    mapfanatic Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Revered Voyager
    Hello @lampard
    that may apply to a new map.
    If maps are installed, 0.1MB is always displayed.
    On the way without a flat rate, I cannot distinguish whether a small or a large update is displayed.
    We hope the problem will be resolved soon.
  • eddydc
    eddydc Registered Users Posts: 298
    Exalted Navigator
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @bichpm

This is a known issue where the size of added full maps displayed as 0.1 MB during the download instead of the full size displayed before download. The actual file has the correct size.

Best, lampard

This is long lasting bug. When will this be fixed as asked in https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1137135/0-1-mb-bug-remains (but one doesn't bother to answer)?