Can only get a test subscription

gerwoodholland
gerwoodholland Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
When I select a subscription plan > Continue I see the Google Play pop-up but I can only get a *test subscription*. This lasts for 30 mins then renews!
How can I get a normal subscription for a whole year?
I've removed/reinstalled the app, and used a different email.
iar4x736ca89.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• szachowa
    szachowa Administrators, Staff Posts: 491 Staff
    Hi, I will check with the team.
  • John-Jay
    John-Jay Registered Users Posts: 746
    Revered Pioneer
    @gerwoodholland ,

Can I suggest that you double check to see if you have been charged anything?

One part of that Screenshot implies you WILL be charged 12.99Euro for EVERY 30 Mins - but the next part implies you won't be charged anything!!
  • gerwoodholland
    gerwoodholland Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Hi @here. Yes, it would be worrying if 12.99 was paid every 30 mins! However, as you state, it's a test account, and I'm safe because I haven't linked a credit card to the account.
    As a hint to the TomTom staffers on here, I'm an old TomTom-er myself and I suspect that my accounts are still somehow linked to a test environment (as I was involved with beta testing).
  • szachowa
    szachowa Administrators, Staff Posts: 491 Staff
    Hi @here. Yes, it would be worrying if 12.99 was paid every 30 mins! However, as you state, it's a test account, and I'm safe because I haven't linked a credit card to the account.
    As a hint to the TomTom staffers on here, I'm an old TomTom-er myself and I suspect that my accounts are still somehow linked to a test environment (as I was involved with beta testing).

Yes, I can confirm that. I will ask to remove your account from the test environment pool.