Go Camper unable to set vehicle size

Keralagreen
Keralagreen Registered Users Posts: 22
Master Explorer
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I need to change the vehicle size on my relatively new Go Camper i am told to go to Settings then My Vehicle but My Vehicle does not appear in the settings menu. My software is up to date i have tried a factory reset and it is still not there. can anybody help bearing in mind i am not that good with technology
Tagged:

Best Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,860
    Superuser
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @Keralagreen

What maps have you got on the device and how much spare memory do you have. Do you have an extra memory card fitted and if so how much free memory is there on it.

If you don’t have an extra memory card fitted you may not have enough free space on the Internal memory for the Camper Map hence your not being able to load the Camper Map. If that is the case then I suggest you add the Venezuela map and leave it lying on the internal memory. Then you will be able to delete any or all of the other maps so you have lots of free space for the Camper map.

Doug
  • Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Ok Sorted thought i had a memory card in
    there thanks for your Help

Answers

• Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    Just need to add that when i did a reset i had the option to enter Camper or car but when i click on camper it defaults to car every time
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @Keralagreen

The usual reason for problems finding the Vehicle Option in Settings is if the Wrong map has been Loaded.

Go to Settings/Maps and the Map listed against Current Map should include Camper in its description. If it does not then Select Choose another Map and find the Camper Map for your region.

Doug
  • Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    I can see Europe Camper Maps when i try to add them i keep getting the message
    oops something went wrong please try again

Bill
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @Keralagreen

What maps have you got on the device and how much spare memory do you have. Do you have an extra memory card fitted and if so how much free memory is there on it.

If you don’t have an extra memory card fitted you may not have enough free space on the Internal memory for the Camper Map hence your not being able to load the Camper Map. If that is the case then I suggest you add the Venezuela map and leave it lying on the internal memory. Then you will be able to delete any or all of the other maps so you have lots of free space for the Camper map.

Doug
  • Keralagreen
    Master Explorer
    Answer ✓
    Ok Sorted thought i had a memory card in
    there thanks for your Help
  • DougLap
    Superuser
    Hi @Keralagreen

Pleased to help.